Words That Describe Jesus a-z

My old mans a white old man And my old mothers black. When God makes us part of his family we are his CHILDREN.


God From A To Z Happy Healthy Prosperous Attributes Of God Bible Prayers Bible Knowledge

D DISCIPLES are people who learn from Jesus.

. Find words in the puzzle that describe followers of Jesus. If ever I cursed my white old man I take my curses back. Jesus followers were called CHRISTIANS for the first time in Antioch because they were like Jesus Christ.

A Christian is a follower of Jesus. BELIEVERS are people who believe in Jesus.


Pin On Christian Education


Pin On Faith And Inspiration


Positive Words Describing God In Alphabetical Order From A To Z Positive Words List Of Positive Words Words


Abc Names Of God Alphabet Cards 5x7 Print Set With A Z Names Etsy Names Of God Alphabet Cards Bible Cards

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code